W5: Dear Grandfather

 Dear grandfather,

     How are you recently? I am your grandson. I am living well in Sungai long now, and I am going to university here. When I first came here, I adapted to the environment quickly, but it may take a while to get used to the food. I remember when I first came here, I didn't expect the environment here to be worse than I imagined. I thought this was a place close to the city, but when I came here, I realized how different it was. In addition to the university and some cafes, there are also mamak, economic rice, chicken rice, and so on. The food here is actually not bad, and the price is student price. However, I can't accept the food and environment with only mamak. Compared with the mamak, when I was at Polytechnic Port Dickson, the food is much more delicious there. Moreover, the environment of mamak is not clean. Usually, mamak is open at night, which is also the best time for rats and cockroaches to appear. Whenever I go to a mamak stall to eat, I will definitely see rats appearing, but I hope that I will not see cockroaches appear!


     The people are also very nice, both in the store and in the restaurant, the owners and staff are very friendly. Except for a stationery shop selling stationery called "Uniuti Stationery & Service Sdn Bhd". The price of stationery sold in this store is relatively expensive, and the attitude of the owner is really bad. When I went there to buy stationery for the first time, there were too many students. Everyone was anxious to pay money, and the owner show a bad face throughout the whole process. I don’t know why, maybe the system was stuck and the payment cannot be made. However, my first impression of her was bad. Besides that, my favorite stationery store is called "BTS Stationery". Although the owner speaks loudly, she is very generous! The most important thing is that as long as we tell the owner what we need, the owner can answer us directly and tell us where we are. This saves us time spent looking for items! Also, as long as you are a student, you can enjoy a 5% discount! This is awesome!



     In addition, I also met many new friends here. The luckiest thing is that I met a group of very cheerful friends, and they are also my classmates! Although there are 6 girls and 2 boys in this group of friends, I still like being with them very much. I feel really happy to be with them and not feel lonely. With their company, I will treasure the time we spend together even more. However, I was also terrified of our parting after graduation because I am afraid of the feeling of parting, just like when you left me, I was really depressed. I was terrified of losing anyone around me.



     Missing is painful. Because of the experience, I realized that I missed my family and friends very much. Grandpa, do you know that? Since you left, I have always had a group photo of us on my desk. Whenever I miss you, I look up at you in the picture. My father and mother said: "When you want to cry, just lift your head up and the tears won't fall out." I cried less as I grow up. However, longing and affection can only make me cry. A few days ago, I saw a video about a dog meeting its owner whom it had not seen for many years, and the dog was very excited to greet the owner. This reminds me of my family and you. I cried for a long time in my room alone. For a moment, thoughts welled up in my heart. Grandpa, I really hope to find someone who can understand me. However, I am also afraid that when that person appears, I will not hesitate to rely on her. In my past experience, I am very afraid to get too close to others.


     Regarding the economy, grandpa does not worry about it. My parents have given me pocket money every month. It is enough for me to eat and sleep well. In terms of study fees, I have applied for PTPTN to reduce the burden on my parents. In the end, I hope that I can keep working hard and not fail the exam, otherwise, my parents will spend again the money to retake the exam. Fighting!



Comments

Popular Posts