W3: The moral value of my favourite anime

In the previous generation era, the elder think that anime was just a way for children to play time every day, have fun, and have boring cartoons. They did not understand anime, and they feel that anime could not help them in their job and future. Therefore, they despise, look down on, and talk badly about anime.


In the modern generation, anime has grown slowly in various fields. Nowadays, anime is divided into many types, such as blood, youth, fantasy, love, campus, and so on. These anime have added a lot of moral education. Some education and moral value may be more efficient than family education because the children will imitate the characters in anime. Therefore, many writers and creators have begun to add different educational and moral values to their’s anime stories.



When I was 12 years old, I was exposed to Naruto anime for the first time. I was been attracted the first time I watched it. This anime is about being born in a ninja world composed of five major countries, namely the most powerful fire country, the water country, the wood country, the wind country, and the earth country. The main character's name is Naruto. Naruto is the only son of the fourth generation of Hokage, who is the strongest in the Land of Fire. After Naruto was born, his parents died in the war and the monsters killed the villages. So, he never received the love of his parents since he was a child, and he was also excluded from the whole village. However, he did not give up. He has a big dream which is to become Hokage to protect the whole village and get their approval.


Why am I attracted to this anime? When I watched it for the first time, I happened to see Naruto training. Naruto fell down again and again during training, but he continued to train without giving up. Naruto taught me what persistence is, as long as you persist, you will succeed. Then, Naruto grew up and he also conquered the enemy in the Fourth Ninja World War. The whole village worshiped him and recognized him. Because he let me learn not to give up and persistence.


Training:


Fourth ninja war:



In real-life challenges, persistence is the hardest thing in the world. I have tried to insist on doing one thing every day, such as gym fitness. Fitness is a sport that requires long-term persistence to achieve results. However, I gave up after a few months because I was not consistent enough to do it. Because I am not persistent enough and confused about everything I do. I want to try everything, but every time I do not persist enough and give up. I lost my original self-confidence, lost confidence in myself because of this, and always felt that I couldn't complete it.

If I want to stick to fitness, I have to put my phone in a place that is far away or out of my sight. This will keep me from being tempted by my phone and not working out. In addition, the environment is also an important factor. If you work out in the gym room, you will be more involved because if you work out at home, there are too many things that will interfere with you. Besides that, a fitness partner is also very important. If there is a partner who can work out together, then they can encourage each other. Furthermore, I will always try to do things that I can't accomplish, and I will always say to myself "You can do it! Keep going!". Because of this, I have tried a lot of things that I thought I couldn't do.

In the future, I will continue to sharpen myself. I believe that only sharpen and improving myself can be recognized by the loved ones around me. I also hope that I can change my bad habits which are easy to give up to become never give up easily. Persist in doing everything, and there will be the results that I wanted.

Comments

Popular Posts